Our Consultant Conference agenda for this year has been designed with a focus on the future, to help you consider how to best position your firm and its strategies with the consultant community going forward.
Join us for this year’s half day conference where you will hear from a range of consulting firms who will discuss the changing forces that are shaping our industry and the challenges and opportunities they pose.
• We will kick-off the conference by releasing our annual ‘Diamonds and Duds’ survey of expectations for which asset classes will be the recipients of new flows and those that have served their purpose.
• We will take a deeper dive into some of the structural changes impacting our industry and the implications for managers, consultants and clients alike.
• In this session we will explore alternative ways institutional investors could invest across fixed income markets and how these alternative strategies will form part of client portfolios going forward.
• With the advancement of new technologies within our industry, we will consider the potential impacts these developments could have on traditional consulting and asset manager models.
• Finally, we will explore the topic of diversity, the threat posed by ‘group think’ and how diversity issues influence consultants’ views of asset managers.
Join us to be part of the conversation at this interactive event which will offer plenty of networking and discussion opportunities.
Registration is open to both members and non-members. In recognition of the event being hosted at one of our member’s offices we are pleased to be able to pass this benefit on to you and lower the delegate rates. The cost of the first delegate from a member firm is £375 + VAT, the second delegate is £225 + VAT and for non-member delegates the cost is £750 + VAT.
We do hope you will be able to attend what promises to be an interesting and informative conference and superb networking opportunity.
To register, you will need your personal login details.
AIMSE Europe is kindly sponsored by:-