Join us for this breakfast seminar with DC scheme managers and DC investment consultants on the current innovations taking place in the workplace pensions markets.
In our first session we will discuss how the integration of ESG has evolved in DC investment strategies and how asset managers can best react to this surge of investor interest.
To conclude we will explore some of the other areas in DC crying out for innovation including the use of private markets for DC schemes and how the industry can solve the decumulation phase challenge.
8:15am – Registration and refreshments
8:45am – Welcome by Henry Barstow, AIMSE Europe Council Member & Director of Fixed Income, M&G Investments
8:50am – How should ESG be integrated into DC investment solutions?
Chaired by Chris Parrott, Head of Pensions, Heathrow Airport Holdings Limited
– Lydia Fearn, Head of DC & Financial Well-being, Redington
– Paul Black, Professional Trustee, Capital Cranfield Trustees
– Karin Malmberg, Manager – Client Services, Sustainalytics
9:35am – Other areas for innovation; the use of private markets for accumulation and product development for the decumulation phase
Chaired by Andrew Cheseldine, Capital Cranfield Trustees
– Stephen Birch, Strategy Director, Hymans Robertson
– Harry Green, Investment Consultant, LCP
10:20am – Networking coffee break
10:50am – Morning concludes
We do hope you will be able to attend what promises to be an interesting and informative seminar and superb networking opportunity.
Register now to secure your place.
Members: £150* and non-members £300*
* Prices exclude VAT. Please note in recognition of the event being hosted at one of our members offices we are pleased to be able to pass this benefit on to you and lower the delegate rates. To secure your member rate please make sure your company has renewed their membership for 2018. To register, you will need your personal login details.